bjd doll making homemade tutorial
Many people have great curiosity letters about bjd dolls, I will give you a general description of the making of bjd dolls.
The joints of the bjd doll are connected by spherical parts. It is because of this special structure that bjd can be more vivid and show more rich movements and gestures. In addition, most contemporary bjd dolls are taller than those of the past (generally around 26cm to 70cm), which allows for more room to shape the body of the doll.
Tools / raw materials
Foam, leather strap rope
Professional clay, sandpaper
Method / Step
1. First of all, use the foam to make the general shape of the doll according to the draft, and then wrap it up with professional clay before, wait for the air to dry and then pull out the foam in the clay.
2. Use can to carefully carve out the doll's appearance and body direction, hands and feet should be carefully carved, followed by different types of sandpaper to sand the skin on the surface of the doll many times.
3. After the doll's skin is polished smooth and delicate, it can be colored and fixed, and the joint ball is made with abrasives, and the upper end of the neck is trimmed with water and moistened, and the strip of clay is used.
4. An on the ball adjustment, so that the ball in the middle, around the complementary clay, trim, skin color primer need to modulate their own, primer to be repeatedly applied 5 times to 6 times to play a protective and coloring role.
5. The key step is to make a good S hook fixed in the doll's wrist, ankle, head position with three more leather rope to link these joints, the doll can move.
1、First of all, use the foam to draw a draft to make the general shape of the doll.
2、After the doll's skin is polished smooth and delicate, it can be colored and fixed.
3, the key step is to make a good S hook fixed in the doll's wrist, ankle, head.
Try not to let the body of the bjd doll touch the moisture, and be sure to air dry the doll thoroughly before putting it away.
Try to avoid touching the face with your hands, so as to ensure that the makeup is alive and long-lasting.