1. What it looked like at the beginning with BJD DOLL BODY. At first, I used fando soil, which was too hard to cut. Later, I switched to hot potato soil, which is much silkier than fando. At that time, the thinking was not clear, and there was no clear design drawing. Each part was pinched separately, pinched and polished, and then adjusted for symmetry, and then revised and repeated. It was too time-consuming.
2. I haven't figured out how to open and close the joints and what shape the BJD DOLL BODY legs are. The legs alone have been reshaped four or five times. At this time, they have an approximate shape.
3. Then I opened my eyes for the first time. I don’t know how to deal with the structure of the eyes. It took a lot of time to adjust the symmetry here, but I always felt that something was wrong.
4. With the ears added, it was the first time to stretch, but the leg joints were very strange, so I revised BJD DOLL BODY again.
5. At this time, the face is quite cute. The joints are closed and re-cut, but the joint balls are not round. It took a long time to adjust.
6. I felt that there was a big problem with my face, so I gritted my teeth and smeared my face to open my eyes again. At this time, how to modify the legs is very strange, and I don't know how to deal with the joints.
7.I don't plan to make any more changes, so I sprayed it with ashes.